Welcome to MTFWM —
a guide to successful & intentional living for creative artists & professionals.
We believe —
- that you can achieve your true creative dreams and aspirations,
- that success is defined by the integrity and beauty in our lives, not the bling,
- that an active, mindful, connected life of on-going curiosity and learning leads to well-being,
- and that while we can’t control everything in our lives, we do have agency in our life. (Or as Mick Jagger says, “We can’t always get what we want, but if we try sometimes, we just might find, we get what we need.”)
Here you will find —
- practical techniques for effectively managing your time and promoting your creative work,
- active encouragement,
- resources for your artistic, personal, and career development,
- and inspiration to nurture your creative life.
Are you ready
What People Say
“She’s awesome — a fountain of information, ultra giving (sic)…”
“Carolyn is an amazing resource!”
— Mary B.
“Carolyn is outstanding as you have probably heard repeatedly.”
— Jessica S.
Tips & tools to help you identify & accomplish your life goals.
A variety of useful information, tools & links to explore.
Personal development techniques, including journaling & mindfulness.
Discover the one simple thing you can do 3-4 times a week to elevate your mood, improve your focus, and protect your brain from age-related degeneration.read more
You probably aren't getting enough sleep, or getting enough good sleep. I know I wasn't — and still struggle at times to get enough. In my twenties and early thirties, I bragged about sleeping only 5 hours a night and about the times I'd abuse my body with things like...read more
If you can’t take the 18 minutes to watch Barbara Sher’s TedxPrague talk, at least take 2-3 minutes to read the summary of her Success Team concept and learn how to make your dreams come true. (Not kidding. Not metaphysical hooey. Based on the value of connections.)read more