Welcome to MTFWM!
Discover your successful, creative, intentional life
We believe —
- that you can achieve your true creative dreams and aspirations,
- that success is defined by the integrity and beauty in our lives, not the bling,
- that an active, mindful, connected life of on-going curiosity and learning leads to well-being,
- and that while we can’t control everything in our lives, we do have agency in our life. (Or as Mick Jagger says, “We can’t always get what we want, but if we try sometimes, we just might find, we get what we need.”)
Here you will find —
- practical techniques for effectively managing your time and promoting your creative work,
- active encouragement,
- resources for your artistic, personal, and career development,
- and inspiration to nurture your creative life.
Are you ready?
Be sure to subscribe to the newsletter for a weekly dose of support, motivation, useful tips, and the occasional freebie delivered to your mailbox (or follow us on Facebook).
What People Say
“She’s awesome — a fountain of information, ultra giving (sic)…”
“Carolyn is an amazing resource!”
— Mary B.
“Carolyn is outstanding as you have probably heard repeatedly.”
— Jessica S.
Become of aware of how you schedule and plan your time. Are you a pen and planner person? Do you have a planner that really works for you? Are you a digital diva who lives and dies by her apps? Or do you merely try to keep it all in your head (because, like Sheldon...read more
Ho-ho-ho! Bah Humbug! ‘Tis the season of ups and downs, joys and toys. The holiday season is filled with moments of heightened emotional and physical responses. It knocks us out of our regular routines and challenges us with different skill sets. We have increased...read more
This one is for my Journaling: Beyond the Diary students — and anyone else interested in journaling. Here are a few links and resources I use. If you have any other recommendations or suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below. And let me know if you are...read more
The Priority Planning Process is life changing if honestly used. And I do not make that claim lightly. If you actually use the process — and use it regularly, — you are taking action every day towards your goals. You are also living the life you truly value. The...read more
The Word Association Exercise is a discovery exercise. It is designed to help you explore and uncover your unconscious connections between certain concepts. It is especially useful if you find yourself resistant to a task you know will help you achieve a goal or...read more