Welcome to MTFWM!
Discover your successful, creative, intentional life
We believe —
- that you can achieve your true creative dreams and aspirations,
- that success is defined by the integrity and beauty in our lives, not the bling,
- that an active, mindful, connected life of on-going curiosity and learning leads to well-being,
- and that while we can’t control everything in our lives, we do have agency in our life. (Or as Mick Jagger says, “We can’t always get what we want, but if we try sometimes, we just might find, we get what we need.”)
Here you will find —
- practical techniques for effectively managing your time and promoting your creative work,
- active encouragement,
- resources for your artistic, personal, and career development,
- and inspiration to nurture your creative life.
Are you ready?
Be sure to subscribe to the newsletter for a weekly dose of support, motivation, useful tips, and the occasional freebie delivered to your mailbox (or follow us on Facebook).
What People Say
“She’s awesome — a fountain of information, ultra giving (sic)…”
“Carolyn is an amazing resource!”
— Mary B.
“Carolyn is outstanding as you have probably heard repeatedly.”
— Jessica S.
The Priority Planning Process is life changing if honestly used. And I do not make that claim lightly. If you actually use the process — and use it regularly, — you are taking action every day towards your goals. You are also living the life you truly value. The...read more
Research says — Hit them with your headlines and capture your audience with your captions. To reach your audience you need to caption your images with your key message and create compelling headlines. Because that's all 80+% of your audience reads in your posts. So...read more
Some times my brain rebels. It merely wraps itself in a fluffy blanket and says “I’m taking a break.” A common problem during the long, grey days of winter when my brain gets lost in the fog after only an hour or two of work. Therefore, I feel the need to get things...read more
Roughly 40% of the population make New Year's Resolutions. The most popular New Year's Resolutions (in no particular order) are: lose weight, get in shape, spend less (or save more), and make more money. All worthy aspirations. However, they aren't SMART goals. And...read more
Find your focus for the coming year. What do you want to accomplish in the next twelve months? What are your all of your goals? Go ahead, write it down. Make a list. Making your list should take 5-minutes or less. However, feel free to put some real thought and time...read more
Each day determine your most important task, the one thing that takes you closer to your most important goal. Do that first. Or if you can’t do that first because it’s scheduled at a specific time, tackle your second most important task. Continue to do the next most...read more